Thursday, August 12, 2010

Im fine...no worries..

 From the time I was a little girl, my life has been hard and many times unhappy but doesn't meant i regret who are me now. ..Although my life has been difficult, I always kept a smile when looking at someone. i dont want really show what's really inside. sometimes, i had no idea how sad my life was..but i keep it in my mind that ada lagi bah yang lagi teruk dari saya.

When I was a teenager, i kept thinking 'alang kah baik nya kalu dah umur 21 sbb kira freedom la kenen.. adada..maka lg teruk jadi nya.. Then when I was in 24..im MARRIED.. i dont want to talk about my marrieges becouse its seem very controversy. Just enough to know that im a married girl, and...luckly im still alive...thats all.  

My life has gotten better after married as the years went on but, I was still struggling and not really happy. Lonelyness, emptyness is my bestfriend in life..damn crazy..! life is not always fair bah kan, tak semua yang di rancang tu menjadi.Life has never been easy for me. sometimes feel like want to jump over the window...aik!! serius jg ni...inda la bah juga :p year by year, month by month, day by day, second by second, I came to believe that having to struggle was a way of life...so why need to stop?? just move on and keep smiling saja lah. Hey, luckily i have 2 son that I thank God for everyday. my fruith of love...i can see my hubby face in my son face...God U love me..

ops......kejap..we stop here ok...c u later :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment